Friday, April 20, 2012

Things that We Don't Like

Life is a course that required personal experience in order to gain knowledge from it. One can gain advice from the experienced, from internet, from book, from anything. But one needs to go through the course personally in order to understand the points behind. 

In life, we will be facing a lot of boulders. It's tiring if we count it one by one. There are some boulders that we like, as we thought it can help us move further, else, the others are those irritated us. Here's the thing, despite the annoying rocks, we still need to face it, regardless of whether you like it or not.

For me myself, I gave a thought of it, deeply. I developed this quote of my own, "You don't give the shit in life, life shits you". Everything in life is a challenge, it's a gift. I have this little gift of my own recently, I'm doing something that I don't really like. Or I should put it this way, I need to do the thing that I don't like, I need to complete it.

I need to face someone, something, that I emotionally don't really like, the truth of human being, the ugly side of the human behaviour, which I was trying to study and understand on all this while, still is. I know, if I didn't manage to overcome this bridge of conflict in myself, I will get to face the same problem over and over again. So I decided to make a move, an action, to get myself ready.

For instance, I don't really like jogging, compared to swimming. I will start of my training with jogging. I believe, by doing so, doing something that I don't really prefer to, even if I do have a choice, I will be, at least, able to complete the irritated jobs in future. Not sure if anyone can catch my ball, which seldom people can. 

This reminds me of my friend, who once said to me, "If you can't do the things that you like, like the things that you are doing". I tried it, it works. Now, what I'm trying to do is, "To carry on with the things you don't like, starts off with one". This can be done with another quote that the same friend shared with me, "If you have the courage to begin, you have the courage to succeed!"

p/s: If here can tag people. I'll surely tag you, although you don't really like to be tagged.

(It's been long since I wrote in English. I ain't sure if my English is improving or what.)

Lai Yen Hua: Am I dumb or noob? What doesn't kill ya make ya stronger~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment