Sunday, April 29, 2012

Big Thanks

New blog post layout huh? Anyway, let's start.


Regarding to the stated title, I would like to address my gratitude to a friend of mine, who is currently physically 6600km away from me, but not emotionally and spiritually tho. 

When I have no one to chat to, out of no where, you appear. (Although I know where you are). It's true that my phone had been left dead since few years back, whereby I didn't get sms every now and then, I didn't get any call involved with my love one. Since then, my phone, is like a luxury, or more to a flower pot. 


Ever since I clashed myself into you, this fact changes, bit by bit, gradually, without my notice. I never realise my heart, my soul and my brain can be so empty. Having no one to talk to drive me nuts, making me not me. However, this is no longer true, when we met each other.


I found you feel very lonely, while you are away from home, alone, with not much friend there. For me, surrounded by friends, suffocated, but can't really talk and express myself well. By chance or by fate, we make use of the emptiness between us, and fill it with love by care. 
I always said to you, be careful, else, you will fall for me. In return, you will say, you can control it. Now, I'm afraid that I might be falling for you. Although you said the same thing as she did, it's not fair. After all, there's nothing as fair and square. This can be proven by lameguage I: "I'm dark and the world is oval". For me, it's not fair either, for me to take our your emptiness, to fill it for me. Anyhow, I'm glad, to have someone, in my growing life, fill the emptiness in me, just with cares, without thinking anything else that I could benefit with.
Yes, there's nothing else I can say but just, Thank You. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment