Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Temptation

Owing to the fact that this month is Ramadan, a holy month for Muslims. I just had a half puasa for whole day.
Wondering why is it 'half' and what's 'full'?



To be honest, I'm attending a class in this semester, namely Cultural Anthropology. This is a fascinating subject! Even though I didn't register for this course, but I never miss any of his class. I'm kinda respect and like this lecturer. All of us address him as "Doc Mat". He is a cute and adorable lecturer, kinda humorous experience man. If you notice, lately I've been using a lot of this kinda thing, you know, if you notice. These are his trademark! (In lecture time! Never fail to use any of his trademark, even for one lecturer~)


Okay, back to this chapter. We were assigned to complete a assignment which required us to do a deep research on a particular cultural, and write a report regarding it with our finding and understanding. So, we really went into the Malay's crowd and carried out on our work. And I was assigned to take in charge of the topic on 'The Temptation'. An interesting topic, don't you think so?

I went interview with the Malay friends, went Bazaar, went Sahur, and etc. Then, together with a friend, we came into a decision, we gonna fast on the next day. Trust me, it's not as easy as you think. Maybe this is a bit cheating, but we are not ready yet. Basically we just didn't consume any solid food, we did drink. Half way in the day, both of us have the same feel -- HUNGRY! After a while, we still feel hungry. Besides hungry, we still feel hungry. It's kinda spinning in the middle of this process. 


Somehow, we manage to survive the lunch. Its was kinda long day, at least this is kinda true for two of us. For the buka puasa, we planned to go KFC, to take picture of people waiting for their buka puasa, as well as buka puasa along. When we entered KFC, we got shocked! The queue is so long that it almost reaches the entrance, and the queue didn't move at all for 15 minutes. At this point, my gastric started killing me. So, we all agreed to go to next door for mamak.

The mamak dinner is rather fast. We just spend more less than 10 minutes, then out stomachs are filled already. At this moment, I feel very full! This morning I'm so hungry, and now I'm so full. So contradict~

 To err is human! This statement gives you any clue on what I gonna talk next? Yea, GOSSIP! We were gossip-ing after dinner. However, we didn't gossip much, as in this holy month, people are advised not to gossip, so much.


We didn't spend much time there. Hmm.. Somehow, I wanted to write something else regarding to this title, The Temptation, but nevermind~ Since I wrote this topic for my assignment, I might be as well writing it here.

Ohya, I just notice that, my recent post didn't have much photo. So, I tried my very best to include photo for this post. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment