Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Aug Month~

It's been quite some time I didn't been into here. A lot of my friends start asking me to update my blog. After have a look at it myself, I just realised my last blog was on July itself, and its already AUGUST! O-M-self~

I don't know, it's like, time really flies, maybe. I don't even have proper time for proper sleep and proper meals, not even a proper life. Sounds so weird isn't it? Hmm.. I should get a life man! Bur before that, I need to get myself a good rest first. Haha..


Regarding my last event that I can barely remember that consumed most of my time recently, its ETP ---> so called Engineering Team Project. Sounds cool huh? Try think it for a second time, if you were in my position. 

Its kinda complicated feeling or emotion. For my team, I somehow don't have a good feeling with what our group will do. I don't know, it's just like no communication, people are acting cool and not listening. Is ignoring part of team work? I doubt that. Didn't put in much hope to do well, I just hope I can pass with a good grade, at least A- or B+. Forget about EDX, I don't think we will going to enter the final round tho.

Even if I said so, when came to the evaluation day itself, I knew that we were not going to be selected. Although I still, somehow, hope that I can enter that final round selection. Today,  the result is out.

It's nothing beyond my expectation. I'm out, as simple as that. However, I didn't feel what I suppose to feel. I didn't feel glad as I didn't get chosen? Or should I? Seeing all friends around me getting into the final field, I feel happy for them, at the same time, I feel down for myself.

I... didn't manage to enter the so called final round, which I didn't allocate so much hope on it initially. I, somehow, feel sad about that. Is it because of the instilled effort all this while didn't get its value? Perhaps, I really didn't put enough effort in it.

Getting myself out from the emo-ness, I went for jogging. Know what, it's amazing that today I was jogging for more than 33 minutes, non stop! Before this, the longest jog was just like 15~20 minutes. Now, my joints, my knee, my ankles, my etc, are kinda painful. I can hardly bend my any leg joints, I have the special extra feeling on my leg, especially I'm walking down the stair, and climbing up. FYI, I really "climb" up the stairs, 4 stories~

However, I feel relieved, after going for sports and sweats a lot. And, I just came back from mamak, so still manage to update my blog. I will update more in this month. I have a lot of topic and story to be written, perhaps, what all I need is, the America's time.

My mood turns good even though there is not Tau Fu Fa for me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment