Thursday, August 11, 2011

Contradict feeling

Finally, the event is over.

I just came back from class, got some news that all friends manage to win medals. Somehow, I should feel happy for them, I feel jealous, to be frank. Is this normal? I don't know. At certain point, I wonder, why I didn't get it? Am I start blaming? Maybe, I shouldn't. Ya, I know I shouldn't.

In fact, she also win a gold medal, too. Imagine that she must be now flying sky high, jumping here and there, with non-stop shouting, followed by home calling for, I guess. She might be going else where to celebrate this joyful moment with her gang. Haha.. Finally, she got something she's been working hard on for it. Hopefully with this winning can help to boost up her confidence.

I'm just trying to be happy in this post. Ya, I'm trying. I'm not down, I'm just a bit disappointed that I didn't got into the final round, whereby I can share the fun and joy with the others.

But, some corner deep within, I feel happy for them who won. Am I being hypocrite? I'm just being honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment