Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sudden Post

I not sure if I should keep this post in English or not, originally context by me was in Mandarin, but nevermind, thing changes, and adapting to change, is a great change.

I had this line in my head when I was waiting for my meeting just now. This line somehow, came in after she pm-ed me, which didn't happen for don't know how long, ago. This took me quite sometime to calm myself down, I also don't really know why my heart beat went so high earlier on.


Maybe, I didn't love completely, I didn't love with my heart. Loving someone, you will just let her know and feel what had you done for her, without letting her know that how much suffer had you done through so far. To share the joy but not the pain, is what a true lover do for the partner. Perhaps, I'm yet to be a true lover.

I didn't manage to completely adhere to what I had promised earlier on. I didn't put in 100% effort in my studies, I didn't love myself enough, leaving me myself had enough space to rebel and give in, having so much of this and that... 

Somehow, I bought a book last week, I think, it's a motivational kinda story book, It did motivate me, with just its first two stories. Perhaps, I can share a quote from the story, here.

"Everyone only has 3 days in his whole life.
Yesterday, today, and tomorrow."

No comments:

Post a Comment