Monday, October 8, 2012

The Happening Intern, 3

Allow me to go to my birthday month, August, for my happening incidents during my internship. 

1 Aug, Wed
me: Bang, I jadi "postman" dulu ya~
Sv: Dah dapat stem? untuk jadi postman?

me: .... (stem? Approval or cert-like thingy to become a postman? o.0)

3 Aug, Fri
Sv: Banyaknya, you pandai buat report, leh duduk tempat saya dah
me: ...


8 Aug, Wed
While I am boarding on LRT, I get pissed off by the disappointments I got from this big city. Walking on the road of life, it's just like driving your car on the road, why would you like to stick your bumper so near to people's butt? Are you trying to kiss it? Everything has a limit, so as my kindness.

Selamat Hari Raya one week~
Nothing much happens, since there's not much people in the office.
(It's raya, so my diary-keeping habits also raya-ing~)

26 Aug, Sun
It's another new weekday tomorrow, this is all I want to say:
Weekend, Please don't go~

28 Aug, Tues
My watch is really running low on battery, as I wake up at 6.30am and my watch shows only 12.30. Today, I stay in toilet for about 50 minutes with the thought that I just go in for 15 minutes. No wonder my legs numb like don't-know-what-to-describe.

That's all for my August month, since there's one week off for raya, and 31 August is another holiday. It's a short working month in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment