Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Feeling cold

It's 3am in the morning, from the time I am departing later, left 3.5 hours in between. What can I do now?


In fact, I am quite cold in the airport here. I just realise that I quite scare of cold also. I'm shivering now. I have jacket, but I'm not wearing it. Why? I'm torturing myself? Absolutely no way, I promise I will take good care of myself, how am I going to torture myself?



This is because I met with a friend, Molly, here, at airport. I saw her hugging her self at one corner, then I found out that she forgot about her jacket. I just gave her mine, then she looks like she's been saved. Sitting back to my own chair, now is my turn to shiver at one side, steadily shiver, trying to show that I'm not cold as I am, so that she can keep the warmth. 

Everyone passing by is with jackets on, some even with long sleeves. Some girls wearing hot pants also cover their legs with scarf or towel. Seeing this, I feel the cold hitting on my receptors with stronger strikes. At this point, something came across my mind, the pictures of her. Normally, whenever she's cold, I will just gave her my jacket to wear without second thought. Although she say she has her own jacket, I will just putting mine on her. This is because, I know, she will definitely feel better with my jacket. After all, I might be physically cold, but psychologically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally warm. 

Thinking back those memories manage to keep me feel warmth. 


No comments:

Post a Comment