Thursday, September 8, 2011

Study Weeks~

The so called study weeks, for me, I spent most of the time sleeping + playing games + movie-ing + laughing.

Instead of studying, I sleep whenever I opened my book. I can sleep after 15 minutes. I do something to keep myself awake. However, the thing that I did, took me more than I spend on my revision. If you know what have I been doing to keep myself awake, I bet you will spend time in it, too. 


Below are those few pictures I saw over internet that people shared, I feel like I gonna take those pictures myself, one day~

Enjoy:






 Amazing isn't it? I think so, too.

p/s: I think, this is my first post that has so many pictures. 

Besides the amazing sun-set-pictures, another things that drive me crazy with non-stop laughing, are the funny pictures. These 'things' can really keep me awake, compared to those hypnosophy books. I just share some of the funny pictures here, this is merely because there are a lot of them, and it's not possible for me to share them here. So, I pick the few that I personally like.

Enjoy:










I personally found that the second part of the gallery, really have the LOL feel. However, one really needs to have the chance, the angle, the skill and timing to capture the few pictures above.

It's not easy to have those pictures above, but it's not as easy as the pictures that I gonna share with you for the next few minutes. From the beginning of this post, the very first pictures until the last pictures above, I can produce it, given perfect condition suit. Somehow, I found it's more challenging if I would like to produce the next few pictures. Watch it for yourself and see if you agree.

Enjoy:







Have a great laugh? Hope I manage to cheer your day. Have a nice day ahead. =)

5 comments:

  1. The pics are entertaining to see! Had lots of fun too while looking at them *and envying to do them some day*

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, jom do that too !! I SWEAR I WILL FIND OPPORTUNITIES TO DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. Thanks thanks~ sometime if too free no stuff do, can google some of this kinda pict, will kill ur time amazingly~

    ReplyDelete