Friday, September 9, 2011

Put The Pictures Together

I have this hobby of joining and putting pieces and pieces of pictures together, then become a bigger piece. From the bigger piece, it becomes a more bigger one. Eventually it will become a complete picture.

Puzzle can be quite fun, even though not many people like it. One need to be patient and stay until the end, in order to see the result of his or her hard work. One need time and effort to accomplish his or her pictures. This is not a easy task and require certain commitment.

I puzzled for quite some pictures before, but never success to complete one, due to the missing of one or two pieces. Especially when you only miss the last and the final piece, then your puzzle will be nice and perfectly done, just merely because of the missing final piece, I tell you, you will for sure very geram one.

I had complete one puzzle. What picture is that? Let the picture tells the story. And try to guess as you proceed.
 When I first got the puzzle, I just campak everything on my bed, a bit piece cantum there, cantum there. Collect the same colour traits, the background, locate the side and corner piece.

Struggling to find the side piece, I feel like wanna build the boarder first, then only slowly filled up the middle part. As the plan goes... 

Seems like I success in my first plan. But still, there is a lot of bit pieces here and there.. See anything? Wonder what will the picture like after it's done.

It's getting started! More and more small pieces are being connecting to another, but there is some particular missing portion which isolate some of the sessions. Manage to guess anything now? Or still blur?

How about this state? Clearer view of the whole pictures? I am quite happy when I reached this stage, at least, I can see 'something' is there. It's no longer just few piece of greenish, yellowish background. Still, some of the bigger portion are failed to connected to the mother body.

Ei? The donkey? Looks familiar? Light any of your bulb now? Never mind, let the chronology continues...

Since I don't have sufficient area to carry out this task, the mission was carried out on the floor itself, if you notice. So, there is a layer of dust covered as time went by. In order to build a protection barrier, I manually shifted those pieces on papers. It's not a easy task, the bigger pieces might just defragmented during the process of transferring. Is it because it doesn't follow the conservation law? Sajer~

Another reason I relocating them on papers, is because after I done with it, I can keep it back to the box properly, stack by stack.

There, the donkey. The main character always come out last? I guessed so... You will laugh if you know the real reason behind. But if you try it yourself out, I bet you will spend quite some hard time for this part, too.

TADA~ The whole box is now finally empty, no more small pieces remaining..

My first one. It's done at around 4am. Somehow, when I finish all the remaining pieces in the box and plastic bag, I'm quite excited. I stand up and see the whole pictures. even though I was very sleepy that particular moment, I was very excited to view the whole picture!

Wait.... Something missing there, at the Tigger's stomach there. I just spotted it! Oh no.... Where is the final 3 pieces? Where is it? Where is it? Where ??? I look at the box, the plastic bag, every corner in my room, the table, but I still can't locate them. But, in my mind, I can remember very clear that I ever came across that 3 pieces. I can remember the Tigger part is complete before. I can remember...

Haiz.. I felt like, fail again? Never mind, get to bed, it's so early already. When I was on bed, I closed my eye, and opened. I turned. I saw the though-of-complete puzzle on the floor. I sighed. I turned. I closed my eye.

After the long dark hour, I woke up, quite early, surprisingly. I refused to climb up from my bed. Maybe I still can't accept the fact. However, I still need to do so. I freshened up myself, and started packing the puzzle, putting them in 1 stack after another, into the puzzle box, with heavy hand.

Ei? Wait.. What the.. LOL... Those were the remaining 3 combined pieces. They were hiding below the puzzle stack! I thought of they might be hiding some where below the stack. but I couldn't locate them the previous night. I can't tell you how excited and happy I was at that particular instinct. I jumped!

Picked up the remaining pieces, put them back to the place where they suppose to. Close the cover. Sit down. Argh... It's done. Finally...

WAIT... I didn't capture the final piece, yet~

 1000 pieces
75 cm x 50cm

No comments:

Post a Comment