Saturday, September 10, 2011

Reaching The Game Point..

Monday will be the day of my last paper, which means, after Monday, I will officially complete my third year first semester. Sounds great, but, somehow, now, this is not what I feel.

Currently, I really really really really.... don't feel like wanna study, at all. 


This semester, I only have 3 papers for my final exam. 2 papers consisting 100 MCQ, while another 1 is an open book test, which is my last paper on Monday. This might looks cool to you, as you don't feel like you need to study much or do much revision. I'm going to tell you, this is not what I feel.



100 MCQ might sounds easy, but since it's a multiple choice questions, the given choices are quite confusing, especially the Malaysian Studies paper, despite the fact the I'm a Malaysian. I only have confidence of 70% to score the paper, and sad case is, I'm just playing guess in the final, with my instinct, but not from what I studied. Funny huh? If can, I hope there will be a Captain Malaysia in the history, then for sure I will remember this hero.

The second paper is Introduction To Management, which is another 100 MCQ paper, too. So what's so big deal about this paper? It's another Multiple Choice Question. Comparing to previous paper, somehow, I like the second paper more. Maybe because it is more logic and doesn't require much memorisation kind of stuff. which need to burn the book and drink it, like what had been done to Malaysian Studies. 


Tomorrow is Sunday, which means one more day of procrastination. Is this so? If it does, it will become like this:

This is not funny. Keep on non-stop sigh-ing while typing this post. I really don't have the mood to study. Maybe the subject is not easy, and I don't really understand, or maybe, the final exam for this term, really too relax, until I don't have the momentum. The thing is, the last paper, is not as easy as finding the 'x'.

I just hope that, during the last paper, I won't hand in a blank paper, then this still carries some light hope. The last paper will be my only core subject this term, Well Test Analysis. Time is always running, it's almost midnight now, which means, I have another approximately 1 day of preparation. But, the fact is, I just started to prepare for that. At this point of moment, can I...
???

No comments:

Post a Comment