Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Meta-morph IV

The three of us were using the idea that W suggested last time. So, I volunteered myself to be the first to wake up, then I will call S and S will call W, and W will call back me, this is to ensure all of us wake up. Smart huh?


I still remember very clearly, I manage to climb up from my bed five minutes after my alarm rang. It was four o'clock sharp in the morning. I can still clearly saw the moon was right up in the sky, big round moon. Crawling to my table, boil the water that I prepared on previous night, then go for brushed up. I was thinking, should I take bath, to make myself fresh? It's not cold, in fact, it's shivering! In the end, I didn't manage to bath. Make some milo n hard boiled egg for breakfast. Suddenly, I felt like I was going back yo my secondary school life time, wake up early for breakfast and prepared for competition later. So nostalgic!

Wooops~ Seems like I forget to do something that is very important --- call S ! He woke up already, but he was just waiting for me to call him. LOL. Time passed so fast in the morning. It's time to move! Walking from hostel to the bus stop is not far, as I'm walking with friend, tho it's still dark. Looking up at the moon again, I somehow felt that I'm lucky. 

As usual, we were waiting for the rest to appear. However, it was not a long wait before we depart. Throughout the whole journey to stadium, I closed my eye, tried to get some for rest. My mind was thinking of competition, I really had the feel. Take bus early in the morning to go to stadium! Soon, we reached the destination. 

Wow~ First time I saw, there were so many people around the stadium! Cars were everywhere, police officers were here and there. Upon walking in the stadium, I was busy searching for her. I didn't wear spec, so everyone looked same to me. I gave up looking for her, cos' I knew, I won't be meeting her. Walking into the stadium, there were more people inside. Old men and young girls were stretching and warming up, some even started to jog. After we registered ourselves, we helped one another to pin the tag. Suddenly, I saw K, and his friend N. Obviously they saw us too. They walked to us. After a while, we were busy on our own stuff.

When I saw him, somehow, I was hoping to see her around too. But sooner, I got myself disappointed. Haha.. Maybe she wasn't around. But, this didn't demotivated me. The race was still going on, and I still going to reach the finishing line. Letting my mind to be cleared, I started to feel the fire and spirit burning within. The voice came from within, telling me that I'm not going to win anyone in this race, not to compete or to prove to anyone about my strength, at this moment, I was very clear with what I want, I do this, just for myself.

Standing at the starting point, the promise to meet each other again at the finishing line burned the trio's spirit. The gun shot indicated the start of the race. We were overtaking many people in front. It was really a different feeling. Running in a big group make my spirit in hyperactive mode. I started to feel tired after a moment, but something is holding me inside out, didn't allow me to stop. The fighting spirit pushed me to keep moving forward. Leaving my friend behind is not what I wished to do, but the promise to complete the race together kept us moved on. Tying of shoe lace didn't take me much time, after all, good preparation will indicate good start, will in terms bring to success.

I've been running and running and running. I just kept running, didn't turn back, but looking in front. Some how, I saw them, they were in front of me. Suddenly, something extra was pushing me to run faster, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment