Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Meta-morph III

It's ONE DAY BEFORE the run! I felt kinda different. Anxious? Exciting? Overwhelmed? I just can't tell what exactly it is. Can you? 

It's a day, whereby the management people went and collected all the number tags and shirts for us. I was so happy, at first, but this happiness didn't last long, at least, for few hours perhaps? The sad case was, the management people left out my document, resulting in unable to help me collect my goodies. OMG~ I was like, wt*, how can you forget? I was one of the earliest student who submit the registration form!

This case, re-summoned the dark side of me. I started to think of the negative side, when will I gonna achieve my path of glory? Will I be able to take part in the run? Will I get disqualified? No one can help me to get my goodies. My house mate, D, said that I should just forget about it, and let go. I was like, are you crazy? I've been going through all these spikes, the struggle, the training, the sun bathe, and etc., and now you ask me to quit??!! NO WAY man~ According to D, since I didn't receive any goodies, there's no point for me to go for that run, further more, I don't have to pay for it. Again, I was struggling with myself, should I redraw, or shouldn't I?

This scenario lasted for centuries, at least I felt that, but it wasn't long. The one night before the run itself, the person-in-charge manage to get the goodies for me, somehow. And, the shirt I got, is different than the others, since mine wasn't taken by the management people, but it's taken by the PIC friend. Anyhow, I regained my cheerfulness and hope. YES! I'm going for the run tomorrow. Woohoo~

It's a long night for me, I couldn't really sleep well. I gonna make sure myself awake by next day 4.00am. Wow~ It's my first challenge of the day. But I strongly believe that, I can wake up! Before I slept that night, I told myself, tomorrow, I'm gonna finish this race, with joy and happiness on my face. I don't care if I will win any medal or not, as long as I complete the race within 60 minutes, I won the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment