Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Meta-morph II

A few days before the run, my buddy, W, had decided to join me for the Ipoh Run. After all, this might be his big challenge, since he never run this far, so am I. Haha.. It's just a few days before the run, W actually made up his mind to accept this brand new challenge in his life. Another friend of us, S, joined in the line as well. I was so overwhelming that my buddies were coming to the front line with me, willing to stand beside me. (touched~)


Of course, we had our training as well, together. On this day itself, after a session of jogging with W, something grew differently in me, something big. Out of sudden, after the jogging, I had another thought. Should I use the word "abolish" ? Hmm.. I feel like want to "remove" my previous thought, and replace it with a bright one. I understand something, something that could make me feel more successful when I complete the run. Suddenly, I don't feel like winning over him (K). Even if I really win him, so what? Will the sky turns upside down? Although I know this concept earlier on, which is winning or losing doesn't matter much, important thing is, winning over oneself, but at that particular moment, I truly felt and understand that feeling. I had a new thought! I wanna complete this run, with my friend!

The mood just changed (180 degree?), feel so energetic, is this so called, the power of positive mind? Haha.. At that instinct, I was just waiting for Sun to come, and go for it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment