Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sudden message, Sudden beat-increasing

U pm me,
asking me for chat.

I was surprise,
really,
surprise.

I still thought,
I saw the wrong thing.

I read again,
then I saw,
it's really u.

But,
I was discussing something on my event,
my very 1st event,
something that if it was not u,
I won't have this achievement today.

After a while,
maybe u are tired,
u went off 1st.

In fact,
when I know it's u,
I don't know how to respond.

After I'm half done with my things,
I wonder if u sleep already or not.

I started to think of u,
again,
and it's gonna rain outside,
making my feeling stronger.

I'm thinking,
are u not happy?
are u having some problems?
or do u need someone to talk to?

A long night,
with wind breezing,
with thunder roaring,
with lightning striking,
with rain pouring.

No comments:

Post a Comment