Monday, March 21, 2011

"承诺是用来打破的,守着一个承诺只会让自己活在痛苦中"


This is what i saw from ur status,
i know,
u are actually referring to him. 


Towards certain extend,
u think he is stupid,
and he shouldn't wait for that someone for nothing,
and maybe with that,
he is free to be with u.


I sensed that,
u do hope that to happen,
at the corner of ur heart,
u whispered so.


Today,
our class is just next door to one another,
i was there,
i don't know how to face u.


Once i saw ur course mate stepping out the room,
I turned my head,
with the hope that I wouldn't meet u,
as I got nervous,
my heart is beating,
my palm is sweating,
abnormally.


Without further thinking,
I went inside my class,
'hiding' within,
with the hope that,
u didn't see me.


I don't wan u to have further antipathy from u,
I don't wish to have the hate from u,
I don't mean to let u hate me.


Whatever happened, it happened.
Whatever changed, it changed.
Fact, is a fact.
History, is a history.


I love u,
till the laugh breathe that i got,
I will always love u,
no matter u will know it or not.


Whatever had happened to u,
whatever that is going on around u,
whatever thing which will happen to u,
Do take great care of urself.


Farewell,
My 1 and only Dear.





No comments:

Post a Comment