Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Lift-phobia

In accordance to the stated title, this is the stepping stone to another chapter of my personal adventure.
Credited to 'Pig'~

I'm completing my internship for about seven months, in order to complete my Petroleum Engineering degree. Working in KL area is not as easy as I used to think of, living in a condo is yet another challenge. Taking life to level 14 does take some time, despite of waiting for your life to arrive. In addition to that, working in level 45 is not a small matter. Besides taking 3 'transits' to get to my desire floor, I experience my up and down everyday. The after effect is there until sometime when I'm sitting in the office, I can feel as if the 'free fall' is happening suddenly. Even when I'm walking to grab a meal, I felt uneasy to locate my balance point. A pig told me that, after some times, I can tell the floor blind-sighted.

This is how high I'm at!

Those KL tall buildings look so short~

While blogging this post, I feel like I'm writing in the lift.


No comments:

Post a Comment