Friday, August 24, 2012

My Bday!

A lot of people ask me, how did I celebrate my birthday? That's a very good question, if you're curious to know, don't be surprise to see my answer!

My first celebration came from me myself, I plan it right before I sleep. It's to wake up without alarm!

What time did I woke up? Hrmmmph... It's still morning when I woke up, although it's closed to noon. The day still have 30 minutes to go before it reaches half :D 

Seeing me in the mirror, I smiled to myself, "Today is a great day, just like any other day!"

Walking to the kitchen, I made myself a warm Milo, with love. Another smile of satisfaction grew within.


For the rest of my day, I spent with catching up the latest one piece, and I made it!
(Everyone looks so different 2 years, and what have I done in after this 2 years?)

(I like this fan-made painting, it's cool~)

I bought myself a sponge cheese cake. I just love cakes. Due to incapable of buying myself an BR cakes, which I promised myself to have one, got to postpone until "next time". This year, I bought myself some presents as well, yup, quite an amount of things I bought for myself :D
(I'm happy to receive this surprise gift, which never fail to reach me every year)

I bought myself some other stuff, first time I spend this much on this 'thing', it's not here yet, wait until 'it' comes, perhaps, if I still remember, I might consider blog it :D

Besides present, I made myself a wishing card / photo. Remind me so much of a camera-sensitive friend of mine.

Today, my buddy invites me to join him for dinner, for sure I say yes! I didn't expect him to pay for me, he says it's for birthday celebration. The place is not cheap, we were dining in Dome! (I will remember this, perhaps by the time your birthday, I'm financially recovered. Haha)

I made some records this year, to think it some way, it's kind of epic, perhaps after this, you might find it's lame instead. (Sorry that I mention your name in short here)

1. HZY: She was the last person to with me 21st Bday, few minutes before I turned into 22!
2. KWC: Right after no.1's wish came in, sharp at 0000, he wished me, officially first person to wish me 22! He is also the buddy who paid for my Dome dinner!
2. CSY: She was the first to make an international call to me while wishing me birthday!
3. CWS: She never fail-ed to give my present every year, despite we didn't meet each other every year, she just got her way! Another epic line from her, "I wonder you receive my wish or not, since you didn't reply to my wish, and I know you won't ignore my wish without reply, so I wish you again"
4. LYX: He called me, first time, to wish me Bday. If you wonder who this person is, I can tell you, he's my bro.
5. TCC: He said want to invite me to Dome again, since I describe it so nicely, but not so soon, since I just had it today. He is another buddy I knew since I stepped my 18 adventure!
6. LYH: He will be me, he bought something this year, not just one thing, you can tell viewing from the pictures, roughly close to 500RM this year!

I'm looking forward for my another present, which is 'it'!

4 comments: