Friday, April 15, 2011

Great Escape !!!

(I didn't expect the post-effect to be so drastic,
sorry for the poor language)

Going for a friend's birthday celebration,
after my presentation,
everyone seems so tired,
but happy,
in fact,
I'm happy,

After waiting for an hour,
hunger for an hour,
we depart to Batu Gajah,
Pizza,
here we come!

Approaching the traffic light,
we stop,
due to the red light,

Suddenly,
"peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!"

Sharp horn coming far from behind,
non-stop horn,
I wonder who so sohai,
I was like, WTF?

Turning to my left,
I saw T's face,
he's totally pale!
face bloodless!
freak!
not moving!
I was like,
what's happening huh?

I turned behind,
"C*^#@*....."

What I saw was,
a HUGE BIG LORRY,
coming form behind of me,
with a speed that is SOOOO FAST,
and it's like impossible to stop,

Looking at T's eye,
as if he's gonna cry,
I feel like wanna cry as well,
at that particular instinct,
last thing come across my mind,

"T,
let hugs and die together..."

Somehow,
the lorry manage to stop,
finally,
momentarily,

At that moment,
I'm not back to me yet,
the traffic light turns green,
the driver zooms,
he keep speeding n speeding n speeding!

T ask him to slow down,
some more,
it's raining now,

"I"M NOT WRONG!
I"M NOT WRONG!"

wtf..
wth is wrong with u?
we didn't say you are wrong,
we just want you to slow down,

Upon reaching a junction,
whereby the car is turning to a left junction,
suddenly,
the front passenger shouted,
"Driver! Car!"

T also shouted,
"Car........"

I was like,
wtf? not again?
"C*^%#@@@@@....."

After a moment,
me and T calm down,
I was looking at his eyes,
I feel like the world is only me and him,
and I actually cried out!!!

When I manage to come back,
the first thing that came into my mind,

"WTH?
I haven't die finish for the first time,
and I'm gonna die for second time?"

Some one said just now,
We should be glad and feel grateful,
as we manage to survive,

Yup,
I should feel grateful,

Now,
I'm not recover,
yet,

Somehow,
I feel like I'm not me,
I can't feel me in me,

I wonder how long can this post effect be?

Human being is just too fragile.

Before I close my eye,
I would like you to know,

I Love You,
My beloved,
My friends,
and
My family.

No comments:

Post a Comment