Monday, January 17, 2011

Journey ~ Rest

Just back from OBS,
Resting in room.

Just go thru your blog,
while listening to a song,
song entitled "endless road".

Why am I so sad?
why do I feel so sad about myself?

Going thru your blog,
listening to the song,
make me feel that,
I really miss you,
I still...

This noon while in the bus,
a Malay friend ask,
"is ..... that the girl you are with?"

I stunned for a second,
then i answered,
"....Y...ya..."

My friend sat next to me, said,
"I thought that was long ago?"

Then i answered,
"...Y...ya..."

Is it?
how long has it been?
few weeks?
few months?
I don't know..

Your FB account were not found,
your google talk shout stated that you are excited.

Whatever you are doing,
I just hope you are doing fine,
being happy,
and stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment