Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dream After Dream

I had another dream, as usual..
This time, the setting is at a shopping complex.
I was standing in the crowd, upper floor.
Out of sudden, you appear, running in front of me, at ground floor, with a group of friend,
Being curious, I followed you.
You were chasing after a super star, Dong yu Zhe.
You were screaming with your gang, happily.
I'm not sure if it's you, it's blur,
Maybe I too long no see you.

When I wanna approach you and going down stair,
Suddenly YB appeared on the floor above mine, I was shocked to see him.
"Eh, this is my dream leh, why are you here? Get out!"

He didn't do as I said, he invite me to go else where.
I feel like the time for this dream almost comes to an end,
so I don't wanna waste time on this,
I wanna let my eye spend more time on her, she did turn back and look at me once in a while.

In the end, I don't know why I make up my mind to follow him.
Upon reaching another gateway,
I saw a different thing.
There is a competition going on, Tritotlon?
My friend want me to help in the competition, it's involving life.
If they lost in the race, they will lost someone's life.
So I did help in the end, by running the bridge track.

Along the running, firecracker was lit up!
I keep on running and running and running,
I can feel the burning and splitting sound, it's painful!

But i keep on running without turning behind.
I was almost there, time is running out,
It's was 5 second left!
4, 3, 2, 1...
Arrrhhh...
Did I make it?

I myself also don't know..
I opened my eye, it's 4.35am..

No comments:

Post a Comment